Every event deemed “special” deserves a signature cocktail. Whether you’re planning a wedding, a holiday party, or some other special event, so you should definitely start thinking of cocktails to match your theme. Not only does Rogue Hospitality provide food truck catering services in upstate NY, we also offer bar services.
To get your taste buds ready for our services, here’s Rogue Hospitality’s bar services list of signature cocktails to try this year.
SIGNATURE COCKTAILS FOR EVERY SEASON OF THE YEAR
While you can enjoy most of these cocktails anytime of year, here are our seasonal suggestions:
SPRING SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
- Moscow Mule: This is such a fun drink. It’s not just about flavor—it’s about presentation. The ingredients are vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice. It’s served over crushed ice in a copper mugs.
- Bee’s Knees: Spring is a great time of year to host a party. With summer right around the corner what better than infusing handmade fresh squeezed lemonade with gin, honey and thyme.
SUMMER SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
- Strawberry Pimm’s Cup: This is summer in a cup. It’s made with Pimm’s alcohol, which is extremely popular during Wimbledon. Apparently, during the two weeks of Wimbledon, nearly 40,000 pints are consumed. In addition to the Pimm’s, this drink contains strawberries, cucumbers, mint, lemon, lime, ginger beer, and club soda.
- Watermelon St-Germain: One of the most exciting things about summertime is the watermelon. This tasty summer drink includes pureed watermelon, mint leaves, lime, cranberry juice, gin, and St-Germain.
- Peach Cobbler Martini: Besides watermelon, peaches are another special summertime treat. And this martini is perfect for an outdoor summer wedding or special event – catered by Rogue Hospitality’s bar services, of course. This drink has vanilla rum, peaches, peach schnapps, cinnamon, and cinnamon schnapps.
AUTUMN SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
- Sangria: There are many different ways to make this delectable wine cocktail to suit your taste and compliment your custom event menu. Autumn is apple harvest time, and what better way to celebrate than with some hard cider? For a fun, sophisticated twist on sangria, try adding hard cider.
- Stone Wall: Not only is this drink perfect for the fall because it contains apple cider, it’s great because it will warm you up when the nights start getting nippy. The ingredients include fresh ginger, aged rum, apple cider, and ginger beer. Garnish with a lime wedge and apple slice.
- Pumpkin Sour Cocktail: Another favorite fall flavor is pumpkin spice. This cocktail takes pumpkin spice to the next level. The ingredients include bourbon, orange juice, lemon juice, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, bitters, and allspice. And what better way to garnish it than with candy corn?
WINTER SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
- Spiced Irish Coffee: This is a standard winter drink for good reason – it’s warm, comforting, and tastes amazing. And it’s super easy to make: just mix coffee, Irish cream, and top with whipped cream. For a little more kick, add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate: You could simply add Kahlua coffee liqueur to hot chocolate. Dress it up with some marshmallows, salted caramel, and nutmeg for a fancy winter drink.
- Spanish Cranberry Sparkling Martini: This gorgeous drink was the creation of famed chef Bobby Flay. It’s made of cranberry vodka, Fino sherry, chilled cava, sugar, orange zest, and vodka. Is it good? We’d say the five-star rating it has on the Food Network website would suggest yes.
Rogue Hospitality: TRY OUR BAR SERVICES FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENTS
Are you planning an off site wedding or special event in the Hudson Valley, Adirondacks or Capital Region? If so, Rogue Hospitality can serve your guests a gourmet meal and take care of your bar and beverage needs!
We bet you’re thirsty after going through Rogue Hospitality’s bar services list of awesome cocktails. Contact us today and see how our bar services and full service catering can serve your special events needs.